Friday, October 23, 2009

PILOT TIME TRAVEL HERITAGE PROJECT- 8,9 AND12 OCTOBER 2009


Student Evaluation after their firsttime travel expereince:

I remember from the Time Travel how the different race groups were joining each other in numerous daily activities.

I learnt to speak freely and encourage myself to stand up for what’s right and what I believe in.
I learnt that fighting does not solve problems but causes more problems than solutions.
The dancing in a circle was fantastic, Indian dance and Zulu dance. We threw away all our differences aside and got into a trance.
This is something I will never forget.
Make Time Travel available to everyoneWe should never be afraid to speak up and share our opinions.

It was exciting when we gathered to eat and we raised our opinions about the poll tax and what was happening during the time.
Ilearnt to respect other race groups.
The Time Travel changed me from being an Indian to be a Zulu.
It is more fun to communicate with people than playing with technology the whole da
I want to take part in a Time Travel every Friday.
I really liked the tasty food.The time travel education was a great experience for me and for my mates.“
“I’m a different person after the time travel/ roleplay.”
I have a lot more self-confidence after the Time Travel.”
“The best of all is that I now communicate better with others than before”
The Time Travel has taught me to appreciate this historical area because there is a long story in the place
It learnt me respect myself and the other around me, it gave me courage"

No comments: